1) Kingsford Waterbay at Upper Serangoon View by Kingsford Development Pte Ltd. The development will boost quality waterfront homes along the Sungei Serangoon waterfront. Residents will enjoy direct access to the Serangoon Park Connector, which is part of NParks’ North Eastern Riverine Loop that connects to other major parks in the North-East Region including the nearby Punggol Park. Located close to commercial amenities such as Hougang Mall and Heartland Mall. The future developments are also ideal for families with school-going children, with many schools located in the vicinity.
2) High Park Residences by CEL Development Pte Ltd and Unique Residence Pte Ltd. Located next to Thanggam LRT Station and conveniently linked to the rest of Singapore via Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Central Expressway (CTE). Close to shops and eateries at the Jalan Kayu Identity Node, and amenities at Sengkang Town Centre and Seletar Mall. With many schools located nearby, the future developments are also convenient for families with school-going children. Residents can enjoy a variety of sports and recreation options at Sengkang Riverside Park, and Sengkang Sports and Recreation Centre.
3) Symphony Suites at Yishun Avenue 9 by EL Development Pte Ltd. The land parcel is located in an established HDB town and is well-connected via major arterial roads, the Central Expressway (CTE) and Seletar Expressway (SLE). Residents will have a wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment options at the nearby Northpoint City, Junction 9 and Yishun New Town. Outdoor recreational facilities at the nearby Orchid Country Club, Seletar Country Club and Yishun Park provide other leisure choices. With many schools nearby, such as Chongfu Primary School, Northland Primary School, Chung Cheng High School and Yishun Junior College, the development will be an ideal home for families with school-going children.
4) Principal Garden by by UOL Venture Investments and Kheng Leong Company. Located within an established residential estate and a short 10 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road and the city centre. Reputable schools located within the vicinity include Crescent Girls’ School and Gan Eng Seng School. The site, which has a maximum permissible gross floor area of 564,308 sq ft, is located near the Alexandra Canal and Redhill MRT Station and will be able to yield about 655 units
5) Botanique At Bartley at Upper Paya Lebar Road by UOL Overseas Investments Pte Ltd. The condominium is located within an established residential estate and near the Bartley Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Future residents will enjoy convenient access to all parts of Singapore via the MRT system and major expressways such as the Central Expressway and Pan Island Expressway. A wide range of shopping and dining facilities are available at the nearby Serangoon Town Centre. Heartland Mall and the NEX Shopping Mall which are located just 10 minutes’ drive away. Reputable schools such as Maris Stella Primary and High Schools as well as Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ Primary and Secondary Schools are also nearby.
6) Upper Serangoon Road residential with commercial at 1st storey by Asset Legend. Located within an established residential area, the land parcel is easily accessible via major roads, expressways and Kovan MRT Station. Residents can dine at popular eateries at Upper Serangoon Road and shop at Heartland Mall and NEX. Sports and recreation facilities are only a short drive away at Hougang Stadium, Swimming Complex and Sports Hall. The site has a maximum gross floor area of 326,060 sq ft and can yield an estimated 340 housing units.
7) Thomson Impressions by Nanshan Group Singapore Co Pte Ltd. Well-connected via major arterial roads and the Central Expressway (CTE), and near to Bright Hill MRT Station (future). Wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment options at the nearby Thomson Plaza. The future development is also convenient for families with school-going children, with Ai Tong School, Bishan Park Secondary School and Peirce Secondary School located nearby. Near to green spaces and recreation amenities such as Lower Peirce Reservoir and Bishan – Ang Mo Kio Park. Singapore Island Country Club is also nearby. The 99-year lease site near the Thomson area has a land size of 10,502.8 square metres and analysts expect the developer to build about 280 units on the site.
8) Sims Urban Oasis at Sims Drive by GuocoLand. Formed of eight blocks, the Sims Urban Oasis is a 99-year leasehold condominium that will provide large open spaces with lush greenery, vertical greens and pavilions aimed at giving occupants a wider range of outdoor activity. Residents will also enjoy a skypark on the 19th storey that will offer a panoramic view of the city’s skyline. Perhaps best of all, this jewel is nestled within a great location that’s really kicking off with a slew of exciting developments.
The idyllic residential area of Sims Drive is a hidden gem conveniently situated at the edge of the city. Located just a five-minute walk from Aljunied MRT station (which is one station away from Paya Lebar MRT Interchange), travelling by public transport is a breeze as Paya Lebar is serviced by both the East-West line and the Circle line. For those who drive, it’s only a short 12-minute drive from the Marina Bay area, with links to major expressways like the PIE, KPE and ECP, and major roads such as Sims Ave, Paya Lebar Road and Changi Road.
9) Pavilion & The Andrew Residences by MCC Land. This attractive land parcel is located within an established residential estate and next to Potong Pasir MRT station. The land parcel is located near commercial amenities such as NEX and City Square Mall. Residents can also engage in recreational activities such as water sports at Kallang Riverside. The future development is also ideal for families with school-going children, with St. Andrew’s Junior and Secondary Schools, St. Andrew’s Junior College located nearby.
The 99-year leasehold site at Upper Serangoon Road/Meyappa Chettiar Road sits on about 173,830sqf of land and has a maximum allowable gross floor area of 608,408sqf. About 685 homes and 53,820sqf of commercial space can be developed on the site.
10) Northpoint City and North Park Residences at Yishun Central by Fraser Centrepoint. Located at the heart of Yishun Town Centre, North Park Residences will be integrated with the new air-conditioned bus interchange, new enlarged mall NorthPoint City, Community Club, Town Plaza and linked above and below ground to Yishun MRT Station. North Park Residences offers 3 salient benefits: being an Icon of Yishun, Seamless Connectivity with an Integrated Transport Hub and is set to become a Desirable Lifestyle Destination!
The mall will provide an array of amenities such as a hypermart, large foodcourt, childcare centre(s), public library, bank(s), retail and service trades offering best choices of shopping and dining options. Besides having direct access to bus interchange and Yishun MRT, it is also located near to GV cinema, Town Park and has close proximity to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Yishun Community Hospital. Residents enjoy a host of amenities which are within walking distance and it caters to the very young and the elderly.
The residential development comprises of 12 blocks of 920 units comprising studio – 5 bedroom units catering to singles as well as large families, investors and owner occupiers alike. The residential and commercial carparks are segregated. All units have North-South orientation and there is a huge landscape deck of facilities, size equivalent to 3 football fields, including 50m lap pool, for residents to enjoy. There are 10 thematic coves, 8 main pools and 8 pavilions amidst 88 facilities offering residents a great variety of facilities to enjoy.
For the latest updates on the projects, simply fill up the contact form below and our sales representative will be in contact with you shortly!