Located right at the heart of Batam’s thriving financial district, Oxley Convention City is the flagship masterplanned development by reputable Singapore-listed developer Oxley Holdings Limited and PT Karya Indo Batam (KIB) set to change the way the world thinks, meets and works.
- An easy commute to nearby cities like Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Singapore via flight and ferry
- Located along Jalan Sei Panas and Jalan Raja H. Fisabilillah in Batam’s financial district
- Batam’s first office tower with an integrated convention centre
- Integrated development with a thriving ecosystem including an exclusive hotel, an exciting retail and F&B avenue, a vibrant collection of shop units and three 32-storey towers of luxurious residences
- Developed by Singapore-listed developer Oxley Holdings Limited. Since its incorporation, Oxley has expanded into nine international markets. Its presence can be found in Singapore with the Oxley Tower, Novotel Hotel and Ibis Hotel, and abroad in the United Kingdom, Cambodia, Malaysia, People’s Republic of China, Myanmar, Japan, Ireland, and Indonesia, with core businesses in property development and investment.
With a strategic location in the Strait of Malacca, in one of the busiest international shipping lanes, Batam enjoys a flourishing economic and business climate due to its attractive investment environment and close ties with Singapore. After becoming a free trade zone as part of the Batam Indonesia Free Zone Authority (BIFZA), Batam metamorphosed into the richest and fastest growing region in Indonesia.
With strong government support and competitive investment incentives, Batam is rich with untapped potential and lucrative opportunities for local, regional and Singaporean investors.
On the cusp of exciting change, the once-sleepy fishing village is now earmarked to become a vital, economic powerhouse for Indonesia, and a catalyst for strengthening crosscountry relations with Singapore, a long-term strategic partner
Oxley Convention City is strategically situated within Batam’s vibrant financial district, at the junction of Jalan Sei Panas and Jalan Raja H. Fisabilillah. Just a stone’s throw away from
major banks such as BNI Bank and OCBC NISP, and mere minutes away from popular destinations such as the Nagoya shopping and food district, Oxley Convention City is at the heart of it all.
For more information on Oxley Convention City Batam, simply fill up your details below and our salesperson will get in touch with you shortly!