Project Name: Marine Wharf East
Developer: Galliard Homes
Address: Surrey Quays , London SE16 , United Kingdom
Description: Marine Wharf East comprises two principal apartment buildings – Canary Point, the larger, offering 97 luxurious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, and Harbourside, with 66 similar style apartments. (Total : 163 units)
– The overall site will incorporate approximately 1,800 square metres of landscaped public open space creating an undulating green expanse on its southern boundary.
– Two communal landscaped courtyard gardens
– The apartments are arranged from lower ground to seventh floor in Canary Point and ground to fourth level in Harbourside.
– Secure lower ground parking and cycle storage available in both apartment blocks
– Two passengers lifts serving each apartment core and lower parking levels.
Tenure: 999 years leasehold (From 1st Jan 2016)
Completion Date: Estimated Q3 2017
1 Bedroom (514 – 550 sqft) (84 Units)
2 Bedroom (665 – 881 sqft) (46 Units)
3 Bedroom (889 – 1152sqft) (33 Units)
Fittings & Fixtures:
– Rustic oak 3 strip engineered timber flooring to living/dining, kitchen and hall areas.
– Fully fitted oatmeal carpets for bedrooms
– Beige ceramic wall tiling & mid brown coloured ceramic floor tiling for bathrooms
– Recessed low energy downlighting.
– Thermostatically controlled heating via radiators to all rooms.
– Fully fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms.
– Video entry phone system to each apartment.
– Fully integrated SMEG appliances to include washer/dryer* & dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, microwave oven.
(* Freestanding where located in services cupboard.)
– High gloss white unit doors with handleless design.
– Mid brown re-constituted stone worktops and upstands.
– Stainless steel 1½ bowl inset sink with single lever monobloc tap.
– Glass splashback to hob.
– Underlighting to wall units.
Distance to following Station from Surrey Quays.
– 1 min Canada Water
– 7 min Canary Wharf
– 8 min London Bridge
– 10 min Southwark & North Greenwich
– 13 min Westminster
– 18 min Bond Street
From Canada Water to the following destinations:
– 12 min Queen Mary University of London (Nearest station Mile End)
– 12 min City University London (Nearest station Angel)
– 13 min King’s College London (Nearest station Temple)
– 13 min London School of Economics (Nearest station Temple)
– 14 min University of Westminster (Nearest station Oxford Circus)
– 17 min University of East London (Nearest station Stratford)
– 20 min University College London (Nearest station Euston Square)
Attractive Sales Package
– 1 Year Free Letting and Management by Life Residential
– Free Legal Subsidy (Using recommended purchaser solicitor) , excluding VAT & disbursement.
– For Booking received On or Before 3-May-2015, Direct 5% off the list price
Galliard Homes’ development portfolio within London consists of over £1.1 billion of new development providing a mix of some 6000 new apartments, houses, townhouses, and penthouses.
The company is now widely recognized as London’s leading developer focusing on the high end exclusive sector of residential property, located in regenerating areas identified to have long term growth potential and excellent transport connections.
Payment Schedule & Sales Procedure
1. Purchaser to complete the PP, LOA and OTP form
2. Admin fee of “SGD5k” payable to “ Huttons International Pte Ltd ” or £2k payable to the recommended purchaser’s solicitor, Cripps Harries Hall. Booking fee is non-refundable if buyer decides to withdraw from the confirmed purchase.
3. 10% of purchase price, less booking fee, payable within 21 days from date of booking
4. Further 10% of the purchase price shall be payable within 6 months from exchange of contract
5. Balance 80% of the purchase price is payable upon completion
For more information on Marine Wharf East, simply fill your information below and our salesperson will get in touch with you shortly!