Ideally located just two minutes from Castlefield, one of Manchester’s most vibrant destinations, packed with buzzing bars, restaurants and offices, and a short 5 minute stroll to the historic city centre, One Regent Apartments is also within easy reach of MediaCityUK. Beautifully designed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, onsite parking, elegant landscaping and a ‘best of all worlds’ location together make a perfect property promise. The promise of something for everyone at One Regent Apartments.
One Regent Manchester Project Details
|Development Name:||One Regent|
|Address:||1 Regent Road, Castlefield, M3 Manchester|
|Est. TOP / Turnover Date:||Q2/Q3 2017|
|Site Area (sqft):|
|No. of Floors:||142|
|Car Park||Total 116 Car park lots (Basement 71 Lots, Ground 45 Lots)|
|Finishes & Fittings:||
One Regent Manchester
The tallest 28 storey element acts as a beacon or marker at the Gateway, a prominent position within the City Centre. The four blocks (including Three further blocks on the corner) define the edge of Water Street and Regent Road and active frontage is provided with 6 townhouses fronting Water Street.
A residential development of 301 apartments, split between one, two and three bedroom units, together with six townhouses and a commercial unit the development also includes a private landscaped podium, roof garden and car parking.In order to produce a design in scale with the context One Regent has been split into four our brickwork elements of varying heights.
Style. Taste. An attractive, comfortable living space. At the heart of each Regent One apartment is a beautiful design. Now one of Manchester’s most fashionable neighbourhoods, Castlefield is enriched with fascinating museums, artists studios, performance spaces and a bustling commercial business area.
One Regent Manchester Location
One Regent Manchester Nearby Amenities
Why Invest in Manchester?
- Manchester Airport provides flights to over 22 destinations, more than any
- other airport in UK
- HSBC named Manchester UK #1 Buy-To-Let Hotspot
- Manchester is the 2nd largest economy beside London
- Second largest Chinatown in the UK
- Home to 80 of the FTSE 100 (top 100 companies listed on UK Stock Exchange)
- Manchester is the “Best UK City to Live” according to the Economist 2013, 2014 and 2015
- – Famous for 2 world class football clubs Manchester United & Manchester City
- – Largest student population in Europe
Sales Procedure/ Payment Stage
- Submit signed Purchaser Particular and Reservation Form with copy of NRIC, Passport and proof of Address and a cheque of S$5,000 being Admin Fee payable to Huttons International Pte Ltd.
- Remit £2k to developer’s account within 3 working days.
- Remit 20% (less £2k) payment to purchaser’s solicitor upon Exchange of Contract
- Balance 80% payable upon completion.
For more information on One Regent Manchester, simply fill up your details and our salesperson will get in touch with you shortly!