Located within a highly accessible location in close proximity to Manchester Piccadilly Station, the Northern Quarter and the main commercial core of the city centre, Oxygen is an iconic
31 storey residential tower and a landmark for a world-class city. Comprising 343 stylish apartments, eight townhouses, leisure and amenity facilities and sky gardens, Oxygen will be
a beacon on Manchester’s skyline.
Opportunities to invest in such a high profile scheme in the
centre of the UK’s second city are few and far between. Oxygen represents a market-leading product for luxury living in the city centre.
The UK’s biggest urban conurbation outside of London, Manchester is rich in heritage with an established economy, multi-modal transport network including the UK’s largest regional airport, with daily flights to global destinations. Manchester is also known for its two world-class football clubs Manchester United and Manchester City. There is a widely recognised cultural and lifestyle scene, hosting the bi-annual International Arts Festival (MIF), the Conservative and Labour Party Conferences at Manchester Central. The city is also
home to the second largest China Town in the UK. Manchester is identified by overseas investors as a source of opportunity with major strategic developments backed by investors from around the globe.
A connected place. Connected to your friends, connected to Piccadilly and connected to the sky.
Oxygen is unique. It’s a vertical village. Family town houses engage the street. Above the town houses sit the amenity deck with swimming pool and spa, gym and community hall. Above the amenity deck are apartments to live with views across the City and towards the Peak District National Park. The town houses and apartments have full height window and balconies allowing the generous internal layout to be flooded with natural daylight.
The south west corner of the development has been designed to accommodate a stepped allotment terrace. Grow your vegetables then nip in the pool for a soak. Under the
allotments we have incorporated a coffee shop to get your morning fix.
The building steps up from 8 to 14 and up to 31 storeys. Roof gardens with party rooms to rent are situated on levels 9 and 15. The roof gardens face the City and offer unrivalled views
Generous storage and parking provision allow Oxygen to fit your lifestyle. 24 hour concierge and support from the on site Oxygen team will be at hand.
Developer: Oxygen Manchester LLP (subsidiary of Property Alliance Group Ltd)
Site Address: Oxygen, Piccadilly Manchester
Project Description: Oxygen consists of 3 block of 8-storey, 14-storey and 31-storey residential tower. An iconic 31 storey residential tower and a landmark for a world-class city. Comprising 351 stylish apartments, 12 townhouses, leisure and amenity facilities and sky gardens. Oxygen is located within a highly accessible location in close proximity to Manchester Piccadilly Station, the Northern Quarter and the main commercial core of the city centre.
Unit Composition: 343 Apartments, 8 Townhouses
Tenure: 125-year Leasehold from Practical Completion
Why Invest In Manchester?
- Manchester Airport provides flights to over 200 destinations, more than any other airport in UK
- HSBC named Manchester UK #1 Buy-To-Let Hotspot
- Manchester is the 2nd largest economy beside London
- Second largest Chinatown in the UK
- Home to 80 of the FTSE 100 (top 100 companies listed on UK Stock Exchange)
- Manchester is the “Best UK City to Live” according to the Economist 2013
- Famous for 2 world-class football clubs Manchester United & Manchester City
- Largest student population in Europe with over 400,000 students in 22 Universities
- Estimated 7 Minutes walk to Piccadilly main train station
- Proximity to future High Speed 2 train station which is next to Piccadilly main train station
- Shortage in Housing supply
- Submit signed PP, LOA and Reservation Form with copy of NRIC, Passport and proof of Address and a cheque of S$5,000 being Admin Fee payable to Huttons International Pte Ltd. Credit Card payment facility is available.
- Remit £2k to developer’s account within 3 working days. (The admin fee of SGD 5,000 will be returned to purchaser once the reservation fee is received by the developer.)
- Remit 20% (less £2k) payment to purchaser’s solicitor upon Exchange of Contract (Sep/Oct 2015).
- Balance 80% payable upon completion.
Offshore Bank Loan (UK) is available. Below guideline subject to Bank’s approval:
Maximum Loan quantum: 70% to 75%
Maximum Age: 75 years old
Age Eligibility to apply for loan: 21 – 60 years old
Maximum Loan Tenure: 45 years old
Minimum Income required: £25,000 per year
Maximum Loan Amount: 4.5x of annual income
For more information on Oxygen At Manchester, simply fill up your details below and our salesperson will get in touch with you shortly!