Collins House is situated near the corner of Collins and William Streets, in a central city location that is often regarded as the Melbourne’s premier street. The position enjoys close proximity to the Crown Casino, Collins Street Shopping Precinct, Southern Cross Station, Flinders Street Station and numerous transport routes.
Collins Street is Melbourne’s Fifth Avenue and Wall Street combined with elegant tree lined boulevards, classic Architecture, Melbourne’s most exclusive boutiques and the financial heart of the city. No other street in any of Australia’s capital cities, has the charm and style which includes in its mix of three churches, five leading hotels, two live theatres, the splendid Town Hall – civic building plus the “Paris End” with international five star shopping, leading clubs, all the banks, financial services, medical specialists, leading legal firms, great eating, commercial offices and major media outlets!
The building residential product has been structured into 3 distinct components.
1. Collins House – levels 1 to 11 – 1 and 2 bed product
2. Collins Residence – level 14 – 45 – 1 bed, 2 bed + 1 bath and 2 bed + 2 bath product
3. Collins Club – levels 46 and above – Penthouses, 3 bed, 2 bed and 1 bed product.
Apartments are designed to achieve beyond a 4 Star Green Star Rating. ESD features include:
• Efficient natural gas fired domestic hot water systems
• Water efficient fittings, fixtures and appliances
• Recycling disposal to all apartment floors
• Sustainable materials and products
• Recycling of waste during construction
The interior design of the apartments is of remarkable quality, featuring timber floors, Miele appliances. The finishes palette features a blend of natural materials and contemporary products. All of the living rooms and bedrooms in the development have been carefully planned to maximise direct access to natural ventilation and light, and many apartments enjoy sweeping views of the Melbourne CBD and leafy inner northern suburbs.
The development also features facilities such as private outdoor dining, lounge and BBQ area located at Level 3 and Level 30. Each of these luxurious spaces has been inspired by the Melbournians love of outdoor living and is designed to enhance the Collins House experience. Common amenities such as the lounge & dining rooms provide an element of everyday luxury and take on a distinctly Victoriana Era inspiration.
Architect – Bates Smart
In operation since 1852, Bates Smart has been continuously involved in major projects
that have influenced urban development. Their commitment to design excellence,
environment responsiveness and client service affirms their reputation as one of
Australia’s most respected design firms.
Bates Smart has an unrivalled track record in quality residential projects, each custom
designed to suit its urban setting. Their residential products offer a balance of luxury and
comfort, with function, budget and thoughtfulness. Their impressive project portfolio
includes the following:
- 35 Spring Street, Melbourne
- Fresh Water Residential Tower Southbank, Melbourne
- Queensbridge Tower Southbank, Melbourne
- Convesso Concavo Melbourne, Docklands, Melbourne
- The Capitol South Yarra, Melbourne
- The Melbournian 250 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne
Collins House – Level Summary
Principal pedestrian access via the Collins Street main entry lobby.
Secondary access via St James Lane.
Vehicle & services access via St James Lane.
Level 1 to 11
– Multiple levels of car parking within a fully automated, self-contained car parking system capable of automatic removal and retrieval of vehicles.
– Collins House – 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments.
Level 3 – Amenities Level
– Collins Terrace – indoor kitchen & lounge, outdoor dining, lounge & BBQ area for all residents use.
Level 14 to 45 – Apartments
– Collins Residence – 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom + 1 Bath and 2 Bedroom + 2 Bath apartments
Level 30 – Club Level
– St James Club – indoor kitchen & dining space, outdoor lounge & terrace/BBQ spaces for all residents use.
Level 46 to 60 – Apartments
– Collins Club – 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom + 1 Bath and 2 Bedroom + 2 Bath apartments, 3 Bedroom apartments & Penthouses
A centralised services core (consisting of 3 passenger lifts, fire stairs and a combined chute for garbage and recycling materials) serving all apartments.
Three lifts servicing levels Ground to Level 21 and two lifts servicing Level 22 to Level 61 of the apartment tower. The designed waiting interval for the passenger lifts is within the best practice design guidelines using high speed lifts.
Collins House – Project Information
Developer: Golden Age Development Pte Ltd
Address: 466 Collins Street, Melbourne
Tenure: Freehold (Foreigner Eligible)
Site Area: 483 sqm
Number of units: 298
Expected Date of TOP: The anticipated construction commencement date is second half 2015. Construction completion is likely to be inside 3 years from the Commencement date subject to detailed construction programming.
– Southern Cross Train Station
– Flinders Street Train Station
– Multiple tram routes: 48, 109 & 112 – all located directly at the entry of the building on
– Collins Street shopping precinct
– Bourke Street Mall
– The Emporium
– Melbourne Central retail precinct
– Melbourne University
– RMIT University – Victoria University
Developer Profile & Track Record
The Golden Age Development Group is a privately owned property development company based in Melbourne. With a focus on developing premium residential projects within inner city Melbourne, the group is committed to designing and developing signature, high‐end quality developments. For more information visit http://www.goldenagegroup.com.au.
Current and previous projects of note:
– Victoria One – 645 apartments positioned in an ideal northern CBD location
– 27 Little Collins St Melbourne: new 5 star Sheraton Hotel plus 176 residences,
– 35 Albert Road – 288 premium apartments positioned on Albert Park Lake,
– John Street Box Hill – 65 apartments, winner of RAIA State and National Awards for Multi‐Residential Projects.
Payment Schedule & Sales Procedure
1. Buyer to issue S$5,000 cheque upon booking of Sale Advice, Passport & NRIC (copy)
2. Within 3 working days from booking date. Buyer to sign Contract of Sales For each apartment sale, three (3) Contracts of Sale are required to be signed by both the Purchaser and the Vendor.
a. One (1) copy is to be retained by the Purchaser for their records.
b. The remaining two (2) copies are to be returned to Golden Age office for processing. Together with “Contract Execution Checklist” & TT 10% payment “(account info tba)”. Buyer’s S$5,000 will be refunded upon acknowledgment of receipt from Vendor Solicitor.
3. Buyer to secure a loan 6 months before completion.
For more information on Collins House @ Melbourne, simply filled up your details below and our salesperson will get contact with you shortly!