Opera Melbourne is situated on St.Kilda Road, near the corner of Toorak Road abutting the suburb of South Yarra, often regarded as one of Melbourne’s most prestigious neighbourhoods. The position enjoys close proximity to the Albert Park Lake, Royal Botanical Gardens, Toorak Road and Chapel Street Shopping Precincts, Art precinct, South Yarra Station, and numerous transport routes. The 4 level basement is entered via Queens lane. The development contains a total of approximately 246 apartments, over 19 levels. With a mix of 1,2,3 and 4 bedrooms apartments. The interior design of the apartments is of remarkable quality, featuring timber floors, Miele appliances, and centralised air‐conditioning. The finishes palette features a blend of natural materials and contemporary products. All of the living rooms and bedrooms in the development have been carefully planned to maximise direct access to natural ventilation and light, and many apartments enjoy views of the Melbourne CBD, leafy inner northern suburbs and Albert Park lake. The development also features facilities such as private dining and lounge, lounge, BBQ and wine room located on the Ground floor. Each of these luxurious spaces has been inspired by the Melbournians love of outdoor living and is designed to enhance the Opera experience.
The development address is 450 St. Kilda Road, Melbourne. St.Kilda road is Melbourne’s
gateway and spine to it’s heart, the city(2.9km). Combined with elegant tree lined
boulevardes, classic Architecture, Melbourne’s most exclusive boutiques and the financial
heart of the city. The location provides easy access to the following key locations:
‐ South Yarra Train Station
‐ Flinders Street Train Station
‐ Multiple tram routes: 3,3a ,5,6,16,64,67 and 72– all located directly at the entry of the
building on St. Kilda Road.
‐ Toorak Rd shopping precinct
‐ Chapel Street shopping precinct
‐ Crown Casino
‐ The Emporium
‐ Melbourne Central retail precinct
‐ South Melbourne market
‐ Melbourne University
‐ RMIT University
‐ Victoria University
‐ Faukner Park
‐ Albert Park
‐ Royal Botanical gardens
*19 levels of typical tower apartments from level 1 – 18
*Ground floor retail space.
*Multiple levels of car parking within a 4 level basement.
*Ground floor amenities: residential lobby, residential lounge, residential dning room, residential library/lounge connected to dining room and outdoor BBQ area for the use of all residents.
*Level 1 amenities: indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna and gym for the use of all residents.
*A centralised services core (consisting of 3 passenger lifts, fire stairs and a chute for garbage and recycling materials) serving all apartments.
The Golden Age Group is a privately owned property development company based in Melbourne. With a focus on developing premium residential projects within inner city Melbourne, the group is committed to designing and developing signature, high‐end quality developments. Current and previous projects of note:
*Collins House – 466 Collins Street, Melbourne, 255 apartments over 58 levels in ideal CBD location
*Victoria One – 645 apartments positioned in an ideal northern CBD location
*27 Little Collins St Melbourne ‐ new 5 star Sheraton Melbourne Hotel plus 176 residences,
*35 Albert Road ‐ 288 premium apartments positioned on Albert Park Lake,
*John Street Box Hill ‐ 65 apartments, winner of RAIA State and National Awards for Multi‐Residential Projects.
Why Own Opera – St Kilda NOW…
1. Low entry level with Only 10% down payment, balance deferred till completion.
2. Freehold Tenure situated at St Kilda Road in the heart of business district.
3. Located in Melbourne inner city’s most distinguish boulevard home to tourist attractions & cultural heritage. (Royal Botanic Gdn., Albert Park Lake & Golf Course, Shrine of Remembrance, Melb. F1 Grand Prix Circuit, St Kilda Beach, Port Philip Bay, etc.
4. Inner city living, yet near to Melbourne CBD, Universities, Burke Street Malls, CROWN Casino, YarraRiver, Flinders Street Station, etc.
5. Choice of Interest only loan instalment for ©Nett Positive Cashflowproperty
6. Huge savings of up to 80%* on Stamp Duty (Only 0.4% for Vic.) and Federal Tax Incentives
7. Potential estimated 100%* Return vs Equity over 2 yrs. (12.6%)
8. No Loan required until 6 mthsfrom completion date (T.O.P)
9. Can Invest and Nominate anytime with no SSD
10. Fulfil criteria as investment property now or live in for children education and future retirement home.
For more information on Opera Melbourne, kindly leave your details below and our salesperson will get in touch with you shortly!