AP (Thailand) Public Company Limited was established in 1991 to develop projects in Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA). Its core business today is on the development of townhouses, single-detached houses and condominiums.
In 2000, the company was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET). Today, AP (Thailand) PLC ranks in the Top 10 Listed Property Firms in terms of revenue.
In 2014, AP (Thailand) established a joint venture partnership with leading Japanese property developer, Mitsubishi Estate Group (MEC) co-developing more than 8 condominium projects to date, averaging more than 85% sales take-up rate.
AP (Thailand) had ties with Bangkok Citismart, providing clients after-sales services like buy, sell and rent properties in Bangkok.
| Project Name :
|| Life Asoke Rama 9
| Developer :
| Address :
||300m from MRT Rama 9 Station
| Type of Development :
|| Residential (Condominium)
| Tenure :
|| Freehold (Foreigners Eligible)
| Site Area:
||8-3-11 Rai (Approximately)
| No. of Unit:
|| 2 Buildings : Tower A & Tower B
Total No. of Units : Tower A (1298Units) + Tower B (950 Units + 2 Shops
No. of Levels : Tower A ( 7-41 Floor) & Tower B (7-44 Floor)
| Car Park
|| 905 (40%) on 2-6th Floor
| Expected TOP :
|| 2021 (TBC)
|| Ground FloorPocket Garden 7 and 36th floorRooftop 42 and 45 Floor
Bangkok’s Newest CBD & Transport Hub
Rama 9 Central Business District (CBD)
• Grand Rama 9 CBD: G Tower, THE SUPER TOWER, UNILEVER House, Central Plaza Grand Rama 9, Ninth Towers, New World Hotel Grand Rama 9, The Shoppes Grand Rama 9
• Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), AIA Capital Centre, Embassy of China, Grand Mercure Hotel, Fortune Town, Esplanade Shopping Mall, The Streets Ratchada, Night Train Market Ratchada, Show DC Mall, RCA Lifestyle
• PhaRam 9 Hospital, Piyavet Hospital, Bangkok Hospital, Rutnin Eye Hospital, Asoke Skin Hospital
• Wattana Wittaya Academy, Srinakharinwirot University
• Asoke CBD: Terminal 21, Exchange Tower, SINGHA Complex
Transport Hub & Superb Accessibility
• Only 300m or ~3-mins Walk to MRT Rama 9
• Only 1-Stop to MRT Thailand Cultural Centre (Future Orange Line Interchange)
• Only 600m or 1-Stop to Airport Rail Link (ARL) Makkasan – MRT Phetchaburi Exchange
• Only 2-Stops to MRT Sukhumvit – BTS Asoke Exchange
• Close Proximity to the Sirat Expressway
• 2x Driveway Access & 1 Walkway Access
Comparative Market Analysis
RAMA IX Super Tower, Thailand
The 615 metre-high building, expected to be built in 2025, will be nearly twice the size of the country’s current tallest, the MahaNakhon skyscraper.
Central Plaza Rama 9
Central Plaza Rama 9 brings a ‘one-stop lifestyle entertainment shopping’ concept to the Ratchadapisek area. The seven-story shopping plaza houses some 300 shops, plus restaurants, cafés, SFX Cineplex, The Rink Ice Arena and anchor stores such as B2S, Power Buy, Uniqlo and Robinson Department Store. Occupying a prime location at the intersection of Rama IX and Ratchadapisek Roads, Central Plaza Rama 9 has direct access to the MRT underground’s Rama IX Station at the basement level. The combined eight floors of retail space offer everything from clothing, fashion accessories, beauty salons and day spas to electronic gadgets, appliances, music and books. And if all this were not enough, the attached Robinson Department Store provides an additional five floors of similar offerings, plus a section dedicated to home décor and children’s toys.
G TOWER is the premium office buildings of 26 and 36 floors. It is designed to the highest standards ensuring a stylish and comfortable state of-the-art working environment. With the 134,000 square meters of construction area for retail and office space, the project offers a rare opportunity to tenants in a prime location mixed development.
For more information on Life Asoke-Rama 9, simply fill up your details below and our salesperson will get in touch with you shortly!