Sophia Hills Condominium at Mount Sophia is a residential development by Hoi Hup Sunway Mount Sophia Pte Ltd. The development consists of 12 blocks of residential buildings with a total of 493 units from 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms + utility units. The site area, 255,866 sqft is biggest development with most units within the enclave. Sophia Hills is the only development in Singapore where you can be the landlord of 2 charming conservation buildings. The single storey restaurant, 465 sqm, will approximately have 120 seats indoor & outdoor. The kindergarten cum childcare (1616.90 sqm) will be 3 storeys and comes with lift and drop-off point. Rental income from the leasing of the restaurant and kindergarten will contribute to the maintenance fund account.
Enjoy the best of both worlds. Mount Sophia is one of the most serene and exclusive residential enclave in prime District 09, yet malls such as Plaza Singapura, The Cathay and Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange (NSL/NEL/CCL) are just a flight of stairs away. Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange is the one and only MRT Interchange with 3 existing lines. The demand for rental is high for Sophia Area. Great connectivity – Beside Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange, residents can also choose to walk to upcoming Bencoolen MRT Station of the Downtown Line. Enjoy short MRT rides to commercial and financial hubs at Orchard, City Hall, Raffles Places, Harbourfront, etc. The area is also surrounded by renowned schools and institutions like Singapore Management University (SMU), Schools of the Arts (SOTA), Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA), Kaplan (Wilkie Edge & Pomo) and Lasalle. Sophia Hills are also in close proximity to many retail, dining and entertainment options.
Why Sophia Hills?
- 1st development in Singapore with 3 conservation buildings!
- Conservation buildings to be used for Clubhouse, Childcare/Kindergarten and F&B
- MCST will undertake the leasing of the Conserved Buildings to 3rd party operators
- Rental income from Childcare/Kindergarten and F&B restaurant will go to the Maintenance Fund account.
- A flight of stairs near House on the Hill Preschool that has direct access to Handy
Road & Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange.
- There is a separate entrance for the childcare/kindergarten users.
- Both Childcare/Kindergarten and F&B restaurant has guarded entrances that limit
access to the residential development
- Screening to the units may be changed (in terms of design and to the number of
units) after inspection by URA as the construction progresses
- Terracotta wall finishes are to be used as a feature wall for selected balconies.
Owners are not allowed to remove / change the terracotta wall finishes unless prior
approval is obtained from the MCST
- Prefabricated bathroom units for selected units and any subsequent penetrations
are not recommended as they will compromise the waterproofing warranty.
For more information on Sophia Hills, simply fill up your information below and our salesperson will get in touch with you shortly!