ADANA @ Thomson has been conceived as 3 blocks of 5 storey apartments interlinked as one. In doing so, the architectural ingenuity frees up more space for lush landscape and lifestyle provisions on the 3,715.9 sqm site. As its name Adana denotes, the development’s earthy beauty nestled by the edge of Lower Peirce Reservoir, seeks to inspire a healthy outdoor lifestyle that brings its residents closer to nature. Just approximately 150m away from the reservoir, Adana @ Thomson is also located near the Central Catchment Nature Reserve. All 74 apartments are also carefully angled to ensure that it is enveloped within spectacular views of either the verdant surrounding or central communal landscape. Enhancing the natural surroundings, a green gardenscape covers the entire rooftop of the development, interweaved with walkways, a jogging track and BBQ areas. When viewed from the sky, the entire site resembles a ‘corridor’ linking the Peirce Reservoir area to the Thomson area.
Adana @ Thomson achieved 100% usage of native plants (from ground to roof) which will be sourced locally and from Malaysia. Softscape layout is simple but emphatic where necessary. The creeper Cissus nodosa welcomes you as you enter the development. Native trees such as Alstonia angustiloba (Common Pulai) and Fagraea fragrans (Tembusu) grace the front and back of the development to symbolise and celebrate posterity. Creepers envelop the west elevation for sun screening and the roof edges to soften the concrete roof perimeter. A Rock Garden, mimicking rusticity, strengthens the setting for this bio-diversity.
Singapore is richly endowed with a vibrant and diverse range of indigenous shrubs, trees, creepers which naturally attract a diversity of insects and birds. Since this development is near the nature reserve, it is possible that some forest edge animals such as butterflies, birds, etc. that will find this development a new habitat. The rooftop manifests the design via a playful juxtaposition of shrubs, trees, water, stones/rocks, and composite timber (maintenance-free) to mimic the forms of the local environment even though it sits on a concrete platform but still poses as an extension of fauna habitat. The active and passive activity areas seamlessly blend with the landscape thus allowing co-existence.
As all plants used are native, availability and maintenance will not be a major issue. The mortality rate will not be a constant concern. However, conscientious maintenance procedures will still be implemented to ensure lushness and effectiveness. Provision of composting and recycling bins will be in the primary agenda to promote sustainability. Composted materials can be used for landscape maintenance and soil conditioning.
The culinary garden strategically located bear the BBQ area (you harvest…you cook) encourages community involvement. The residents can propagate herbs, vegetables, spices organically to inculcate a healthy lifestyle. Signages of plant species will be provided to encourage outdoor learning and local story telling.
Why Adana @ Thomson?
- Adana @ Thomson, a rare gem in a coveted residential enclave in the prestigious Thomson address! The most desirable residential district 20.
- Experience the rarity & exclusive living by the nature – Nestles by the edge of Lower Peirce Reservoir, set among lush greeneries and aquatic scenes at your
- Attained Distinct Honor of receiving Leaf Certificate and recognition as an “Outstanding Project” by NParks
- Rare Freehold along Upper Thomson Road
- Provide greenery and ecologically friendly landscapes
- Offers most desirable lifestyle, lush green garden scape covering the entire rooftop, interweaved with walkways, a jogging track and BBQ area
- North South orientation for all units
- 3.55m High Ceiling for all units
- Good quality of finishes (i.e. quartz, compressed marble)
- 3 mins walk to Sembawang Hill Estate; Food Centre, 24hrs Giant Supermarket, 24hrs Massage Parlour, Pharmacy, Café, Restaurants, Pub
- Fulfilled your lifestyle need! Live and breathe the freshness next to Lower and Upper Peirce Reservoir Park
- So peaceful and serene environment away from pollution
The Area’s Transformation
- Thomson East Coast Line (TEL) by 2019
- North South Expressway (NSE) by 2020
- Singapore-Johor Rapid Transit System Link (RTS) by 2019
- Cross Island Line (CRL) by 2030 – connect to Jurong Region Line High Speed Rail (HSR)
- Next to Walking & Cycling Town, complete by 2018
- Fortune Properties Pte Ltd is renowned for developing beautiful homes, blending form and functionality with uncompromising quality. Past projects developed includes: The Mercury, RV Suites, RV Edge, Estrivillas, Shamrock Villas
A Truly MUST-OWN, A Home by Nature!
- An Exceptionally rare opportunity to come by, experience luxury living by the nature!
- A collectible item for nature lovers!
Developer: Fortune Properties Pte Ltd
Address: Upper Thomson Road
Site Area: 3,715.9 sqm
Total Units: 74
Expected TOP: 31 December 2019
For more information on ADANA @ Thomson, simply fill up your details below and our salesperson will get in contact with you shortly!