High Park Residences is a private residential development by Chip Eng Seng, Heeton & Kim Seng Heng. Located at Fernvale Road, right next to Thanggam LRT Station, the condominium sits on a massive site, initially made up of 2 adjacent plots of land. The development will have a total of 1390 residential units, with a healthy mix of studio units for young couples & investment to 5 bedroom units which come with a private lift, suitable for multi-generation living. High Park Residences has up to 118 named facilities, together with 9 commercial shops and a childcare center to provide extra convenience to future residents.
High Park Residences is surrounded by amenities which ensure that one do not have to travel far to fulfill their daily necessities. Seletar Mall, completed recently, is positioned as a family oriented shopping mall with retail and F&B spread over four levels above ground plus two basement levels. A short LRT ride will get you to Sengkang MRT & Bus Interchange and Compass Point Shopping Mall. For families who wished to enroll their kids in a nearby schools, there are plenty of options like Sengkang Green Primary School, Fernvale Primary School, Anchor Green Primary School, Nan Chiau Primary School & High School. Those looking for recreational activities, there are Sengkang Sports and Recreation Centre, Sengkang Riverside Park and upcoming Punggol Safra.
Project Name: High Park Residences
Developer: Chip Eng Seng & Unique Residence Pte Ltd
Type: Residential – Private Condominium
Address: Fernvale Road
Site Area: 366,176 sqft
Expected TOP: TBC
Total Units: 1,390 Residential Units + 9 Commercial Units
Tenure: 99 years leasehold
– Studio (36 – 60 sqm) 72 units
– 1 BR + Study (41 – 69 sqm) 153 units
– 2 BR Classic (53 – 76 sqm) 208 units
– 2 BR Deluxe (59 – 96 sqm) 300 units
– 2 BR + Study (65 – 90 sqm) 87 units
– 3 BR Classic (81 – 108 sqm) 188 units
– 3 BR Deluxe (88 – 116 sqm) 117 units
– 4 BR Classic (107 – 132 sqm) 68 units
– 4 BR Deluxe (114 – 144 sqm) 68 units
– 4 BR Dual-Key (127 – 153 sqm) 23 units
– 5 BR w/o Pte Lift Lobby (129 – 156 sqm) 46 units
– 5 BR w Pte Lift Lobby (132 – 169 sqm) 46 units
– Semi-D (214 – 226 sqm) 10 units
– Bungalow (253 sqm) 4 units
– Shop (F&B) (30 – 34 sqm) 9 units
Why High Park Residences?
- Attractively Priced (from $3xxK only)
- Near Seletar Mall & Thanggam LRT Station
- Extensive Facilities & FOC Lifestyle Classes
- Wide Selection Of Desired Units
- Work Near To Home (Seletar Regional Center)
Lifestyle Classes Provided (FOC)
(For first 2 years or until MCST is formed, whichever is earlier)
- Fitness Classes (e.g. Aerobics, Yoga, Kick Boxing Pilates etc)
- Cooking Lessons (e.g. Baking, Cuisine etc)
- Aqua-Related Lessons (e.g. Aqua-Aerobics, Swimming etc)
- Tennis Lessons for Kids/Adults
- Violin Lessons for Kids
CEL Development Pte Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chip Eng Seng Corporation Ltd, a public listed company in Singapore since 1999.
Spearheading the Group’s portfolio in property development and investments, CEL has over the years established herself as one of the industry’s fastest rising name. With development projects and investment interests in Singapore, Australia and Vietnam, CEL Development Pte Ltd has established impressive growth in the recent years.
Being a dynamic organization, we’ve built our success on the foundations of solid ethical practices and quality standards supported by our vast expertise in the areas of construction, property development and property investment.
With a strong synthesis of youth and experience in our ranks, we are able to leverage on these expertise as a group to continually push benchmarks in construction and quality, much akin to our corporate vision.
And with our valued standard practices and dynamic approach, we strive to deliver our promise of quality homes for today and tomorrow.
CEL’s Vision: “To be a leading multi-discipline property development company of choice, one is synonymous with creating quality homes with outstanding build quality and investment value, thereby creating sustainable value to its shareholders and customers and being a socially responsible corporate organization”.
For more information on High Park Residences, simply filled up your details below and our salesperson will get in contact with you shortly!