Rivertrees Residences Condominium at Fernvale Close is a residential development by Watervine Homes Pte Ltd, joint development by Far East Orchard Limited, Sekisui
House and Frasers Centrepoint Limited. The project theme of the condominium is A
Riverfront Lifestyle, comprising 5 blocks of residential building with a total of 495 homes. Future residents can enjoy extensive facilities including 50m Lap pool, Spa Pool, Tennis Court, Yoga & Fitness Sanctuary, Poolside Party Pavilion, Children’s Adventure & Water Play and Coastline Villa and many more. Rivertrees Residences is located within 3 minutes walk to Layar LRT Station and close to the new Seletar Mall which boast anchor tenants such as Shaw Cineplex, NTUC Finest and NTUC Foodfare. Beside enjoying the fresh air and beautiful scenery, more than 92% of the units enjoy breathtaking unblock reservoir view. Easy access to major expressways like CTE/TPE/KPE to be connected to any parts of Singapore. Enjoy good rental returns with Upcoming Seletar Aerospace and Seletar Regional Centre
creating up to 10,000 jobs and generate highly skilled employment opportunities,
there will be a good pool of tenants.
Investing In A TRIO Unit
Benefits Of TRIO
– Own one unit for dual purposes (Multi-generation living, Home-stay / Investment)
– Own a premium unit (All rooms en-suite)
– Owning one unit will never bring you income, but buying two units will incur ABSD.
– Offset monthly installments of your mortgage loans
– Increase your rental yield significantly
– Tap on your CPF
Increase Your Rental Yield
3-Bedroom TRIO Purchase Price: $1,150,000
Purchasers’ Joint Income: $12,000 per month
Purchasers’ Age: 40 years old
Loan Details: 80% @ 25 years tenure
Monthly Installment (2% interest): $3,900
Estimated Rental: $4,800
(Studio rental: Estimated $2,000 + 2-Bedroom rental: Estimated $2,800)
[$4,000 for typical 3 bedroom unit]
Monthly Surplus Cash flow: $900 [$100]
Tap On Your CPF
Scenario 1 – Own Stay + Investment
Studio rental: Est. $2,000 + Own stay in 2-Bedroom
Monthly Repayment via CPF Ordinary Account:
$1,050 x 2 = $2,100
Monthly Rental: $2,000
Monthly Surplus Cash flow: $200
Scenario 2 – Investment + Investment
Studio rental: Estimated $2,000 + 2-Bedroom rental: Estimated $2,800
Monthly Repayment via CPF Ordinary Account:
$1,050 x 2 = $2,100
Monthly Rental: $4,800
Monthly Surplus Cash flow: $3,000
– Punggol will have a new 4.2 km waterway traversing to town, offering potential for a
variety of waterfront housing & lifestyle living.
– Along the waterway, the new Punggol town centre will spring up with an excellent range of waterfront shopping, dining, entertainment & residential developments.
– Park connectors in the North-East Region will be extended, bringing residents closer to new & existing parks.
– The upcoming Round Island Route will pass through the North-East Region, linking up popular leisure spots such as Sengkang Riverside Park & Punggol Promenade.
North Eastern Riverine Loop (NERL)
– NERL is 26km which links up four parks – Punggol Park, Punggol Point Park, Punggol Waterway Park & Sengkang Riverside Park.
– One of Singapore’s most scenic park connectors, with 80% of the route along the reservoirs & waterways.
– A first-hand experience of a lesser-known, rustic side of Singapore.
World Of Convenience
The Seletar Mall – New Shopping Destination
– Connected to Fernvale LRT station, which seamlessly links to the Sengkang MRT station & Sengkang bus interchange.
– 6 levels of retail & 3 levels of parking with 384 parking lots & 188,000 sqft of nett lettable area
– Over 90% leased & TOP by Nov/Dec 2014
– Major tenants include FairPrice Finest, Foodfare food court, Shaw Cinema, BHG, UNIQLO & Amore Fitness
Sengkang General & Community Hospital
– To serve the needs of the growing community in the North-East, a regional hospital in Sengkang will be operational by 2018.
– Conveniently located next to Cheng Lim LRT station & diagonally across from Sengkang MRT station.
– 1,000-bed General Hospital & 400-bed Community Hospital, covering all major healthcare disciplines.
– Sengkang Polyclinic will also provide affordable healthcare options for residents.
New Centres For Growth
North Coast Innovation Corridor
– As announced in the Land Use Plan, a new North Coast Innovation Corridor will be developed.
– The Corridor extends from Woodlands Regional Centre, Sembawang, the future Seletar Regional Centre, to the learning corridor & innovative cluster at Punggol.
– The Corridor is expected to boost economic activities in the area, especially for residents living in Punggol, Seletar, Sembawang & Woodlands.
– This area is set to become an even more compelling business proposition, with a big boost in economic activities & development on the cards.
– Aim is to take businesses closer to population centres over the next few decades.
– The projects will get a further lift from the new Thomson MRT line & North-South Expressway, which will connect the North region & the Central Business District.
Punggol Creative Cluster
– The Creative Cluster will provide a space for innovative new industries, new jobs & opportunities that will engage & excite.
– A Learning Corridor, designed to house new educational institutions including a new tertiary institution, will be developed alongside the Creative Cluster to meet the dynamic needs of innovation.
– The Creative Cluster is planned to include green links to the waterfront, as well as public spaces, to provide an attractive work, learn & play environment.
Seletar Aerospace Park
– 320ha Seletar Aerospace Park (SAP) will be dedicated to the aerospace industry and its aviation research & development activities.
– Home to leading firms, such as Rolls-Royce Group, ST Aerospace and Eurocopter
– Phase 1 & 2 fully taken up
– When SAP is fully completed, it will create up to 10,000 jobs & generate highly-skilled employment opportunities.
– Residential around this area will be homes to many working in SAP.
Sengkang West Industrial Park
– With the phased development of the Sengkang West Industrial Park, there will be more jobs & opportunities created for the residents in the North East Region.
– It will also create a pool of potential high-skilled tenants for the residences in the area.
Smoother & Shorter Journeys
– Completion of new dual 3-lane Sengkang West Road by 2014, to relive the existing heavy traffic at Jalan Kayu created by the Seletar Aerospace Park.
– Widening of TPE between Jalan Kayu Flyover & Punggol West Flyover
– Widening of Compassvale Bow & Sengkang East Road
– Extension of Fernvale Street to connect with Jalan Kayu
– Extension of Sengkang West Way to Sengkang West Road by 2016
– Completion of the KPE has also reduced time it takes to get to the city
– The North South Expressway (NSE) to be completed by 2020 will reduce journey times from the North East to the CBD.
– The Punggol Semi-Expressway will increase east-west connectivity within the region.
Enhancing Our MRT Network
– The Thomson Line, which will open in 2019, will link key areas in the North East with the CBD.
– Addition of more trains to reduce peak hour waiting time.
– The Cross-Island Line (CRL), which will commence operations in 2030, will connect many areas in the North East to the eastern and western parts of Singapore.
More Bus Services
– Residents in Sengkang can enjoy direct trips to the CBD on board City Direct Buses.
– These buses will cater to journeys to & from the city during weekday peak periods.
– With limited stops & the use of expressways, the journey duration is comparable to travelling on a connecting bus or LRT service, and transferring to a train into the city.
Residential Brand of Fraser Centrepoint Group with $10.54 billion assets and strong global footprints in 19 countries in Asia, AustralAsia, Europe and Middle East. Committed in environmental sustainability and construction excellence winning numerous awards including the prestigious FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Award.
Far East Organisation
Largest private property developer in Singapore, established in 1960. With more than 730 developments in the residential, hospitality, retail, commercial and industrial sectors including 44,000 or 1 out of 6 private homes in Singapore
Established in 1960, Listed in Tokyo Stock Exchange and Nagoya Stock Exchange. As of 31st July 2013, there are 2,159,345 homes built under them. One of the most established home builders in Japan with experiences in Australia and Singapore.
Developer :Watervine Homes Pte Ltd
District : 28
Site Area : 160,710 sq ft
Gross Plot Ratio : 3.0
Tenure : 99-Years Leasehold wef 28 Aug 2013
No of Units : 495 Residential Units + 1 Commercial Unit
No of Blocks/Storeys : 2 blocks of 22-storey, 3 blocks of 20-storey, 8 strata-landed homes
No of Carpark Lots : 496 Lots
Date of Vacant Possession : 13 Jun 2018
Date of Legal Completion : 13 Jun 2021
For more information on Rivertrees Residences, simply fill up the contact form below and our sales representative will be in contact with you shortly!
FULLY SOLD! Parc Botannia is launching in October 2017!